- Experiment with difficult structures, reinforce grammar and better understand exceptions and nuances.
- Participate more actively in negotiations and socialize with clients.
- Work on developing the specific terminology related to your area of business.
- Be exposed to more complex and fast paced conversations.
- When multiple meanings are possible, to better chose the appropriate one.
- Expressing oneself more forcefully and use appropriate words.
- Comprehend and use popular idioms.
- To better understand foreign humour and culture.
The format of the Level 6 workbook differs from the previous levels. It is comprised of articles that have appeared in Quebec magazines and publications, dealing with general interest subjects and topics that encourage debate and give insight into Quebec society.
- Understand a French article.
- Decipher a word's meaning in context.
- Text comprehension.
- Express situations in one's own words, written and orally.
- Determine the level of the language (formal, slang, pejorative).
- Make distinctions and comparisons between high level words.
- Manipulate difficult language structures.